Calendar of Events
Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day!! “All men, by their inherent paternal nature, are called to be fathers in a certain sense, if not in the flesh, then in the spirit by a pure and fruitful love that helps in the formation and growth of others as children of God. As with women, men find their dignity not Read More →
Sr. Rose’s Appreciation
Please join us for Sr. Rose’s Appreciation Mass and Reception. Sunday, June 30 at the noon Mass with Reception following in the Multipurpose Room. All are invited!
Family Movie Night-6/21
Join us on Friday June 21 at 6:30pm in the Multipuropose Room for a rip roaring time as we watch Toy Story 3! Snacks provided! Cost: Love Offering
Mr. Golden, Mrs. Schaub, the faculty, staff and students of St. Joseph School wish everyone a safe, fun and relaxing summer!
- Jun 24, 2013Vacation Bible Camp
- Aug 5, 2013 8:30 amCamp Smile
- Sep 14, 2013Confirmation Essays Due
- Sep 14, 2013 8:00 amConfirmation Catholic Relief Services Project
- Oct 5, 2013Confirmation Saint Project Due