St. Joseph’s has a LOT of opportunities for you to GET INVOLVED, help your community, and grow your faith as we head into Lent!
- You can still sign up for THE JOURNEY by clicking here!
- We need greeters for all Masses! Make others feel special by sharing a smile and a warm welcome and be the extended hand of Jesus for someone as they come to Mass. please call Deacon Ed Sullivan, or Ms. Pamella Pitt at 410-356-5221.
- We need your help after the Lenten Simple Suppers to put away the tables and chairs on March 3, 10, 24, 31, and April 7 from 7-8 p.m. If you would like to help serve in this way, please contact Kati Belsole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Joseph’s Pantry Collection has been permanently moved to Room 2 in the Parish Center. On the fourth weekend of each month, we collect donations for the Franciscan Center in Baltimore City. Non-perishable food, toiletries, and household products may be brought to the Parish Center before or after the weekend Masses. Kindly check expiration dates before donation.
- If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of the next and younger generation this Lent, contact Director of Youth Ministry, Chris Wesley at email@example.com.
- Our Daily Bread casseroles will be collected on Saturday, March 11. Please bring the frozen casseroles to the church parking lot between 8:30- 9:00 a.m. Last month we collected 154 casseroles and pantry items from 105 parishioners. The clients at ODB appreciate our generosity!
Thanks to EVERYONE and we’ll see you at St. Joe’s!